A small child playing with a cigarette lighter caused a fire at the Efficiency Lodge on Highway 20 early Tuesday morning.  According to reports with Bartow Fire and Emergency Services, Crews were called to a room at the Efficiency Lodge on Highway 20 on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 at 1:00 a.m.  Upon arrival, crews found a two-story multi-family motel with nothing showing.  The fire had been extinguished prior to the firefighter’s arrival.  There was evidence of fire damage to a bed and flooring.  The cause of the fire was determined to be an unattended three-year-old juvenile playing with a small butane torch/lighter.  The two adult occupants of the room were sleeping at the time of the fire.  A 39-year-old male received minor burns to the leg.  The male was treated on scene by METRO EMS but refused transport to a medical facility.  BCFES received automatic aid from the Cartersville Fire Department and Bartow County Sheriff’s Office also responded.