Early Friday Bartow emergency medical crews responded to a residence off Iron Belt Road.  An elderly female was accidentally burned. Upon EMS arrival, the crew found the patient with burns to the face, neck, chest and back. She had possibly been smoking while using oxygen. The patient was rapidly loaded in the EMS unit and transported by ground ambulance.  The  medical helicopters are grounded due to weather and low visibility. The patient was transported to Cobb General’s burn center for treatment.