Board of Education Called Meeting Highlights
March 27, 2018
Cartersville Board of Education met for a Called Board Meeting on March 27, 2018 to discuss Personnel Recommendations.
The Board approved acceptance of the following resignations:
– Jane Linahan, Teacher, CHS, retirement, with regret, end of 2017-2018 school year.
– Destiny Trammell, released from contract, effective April 6, 2018.
The Board approved the following Certified Employees pending criminal background check:
– Angelica Bridges Davis, School Nutrition specialist, effective 5/1/2018.
– Mrs. Leah J. Roberts, CMS Teacher, effective 2018-2019 school year.
– Ms. Kasi Fisher, CMS Teacher, effective 2018-2019 school year.
– Ms. Sarah Garner, CPS Teacher, effective 2018-2019 school year.
– Ms. Rachel Ennis, CPS Counselor, effective 2018-2019 school year.
– Mr. Joseph Alex Shive, CHS Band Director, effective 2018-2019 school year.
The Board approved the following Promotion/Transfer:
-Shelley Tierce, Principal of Cartersville High School, effective July 1, 2018
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Cartersville School Board is Monday, April 9, 2018.